The majority of our population will be elderly in the next coming years. With an increasing pressure on nursing homes, “Aging-in-place” living arrangements are both necessary and more appealing. This fully accessible single-storey laneway home offers the potential to keep families together to care for one another in one’s own backyard.
- Single-storey fully accessible design for aging-in-place
- Loft for guest bedroom or multi-purpose space
- Clerestory windows for natural light and ventilation
- Solar powered, Net-Zero
- Full bathroom with accessible walk-in shower
- Laundry & storage
- Minimum lot width: 18 ft.