George Floyd, other prominent black figures illustrated in 'Paint the City Black' event
The Architect Builders Collaborative Inc.
Green Architects & Designers in Toronto, ON
The Architect Builders Collaborative Inc. is a group of Green Architects and Designers in Toronto, ON who want to change the world one office or home at a time. Our Green Architects and Designers in Toronto help non-profits and homeowners transform their spaces into beautiful, healthy, green spaces in which to enjoy life and work. Our Green Architects and Designers work closely with our clients to bring your dreams to life in the healthiest and most eco-sensitive way possible. We provide our green renovation & design services in The Greater Toronto Area, Guelph, Elora, Fergus and the surrounding areas.The Architect Builders Collaborative Inc. provides Green Home Renovation & Design Services across Elora, Fergus, Guelph, Prince Edward County, Toronto, Hamilton, Kitchener, Cobourg, Ottawa, Greater Toronto Area, and the surrounding areas.
Contact our designers & green architects in Toronto, ON at The Architect Builders Collaborative Inc. to know more about our green renovation and design services.
Great design is Benefits of Green Design
- Sustainable choices for healthier living.
- Elegant, modern design that nurtures the human spirit.
- Sustainable design means more than simply using less of the earth’s bounty.
- Green design is built into every project in the same way that sound structure is.
Loose Fit for a Long Life
- Flexible spaces grow and change with you.
- Understanding your needs and anticipating change.
- Building only what you need, when you need it.
- Smart design saves money by making better use of your space.
Healthy Green Homes
- Choose finishes and materials that do not emit harmful gasses.
- Encourage natural ventilation.
- Maximize natural daylight.
- Calm, nurturing spaces within the home.
Eco Friendly Home Design & Renovations Toronto, ON
Our Team of Green Architect and Designers collectively work towards creating green homes and green commercial spaces, for our clients across Elora, Fergus, Guelph, Toronto & the surrounding areas.
A new paper from the Pembina Institute proposes four guiding principles and a suite of recommendations that support job maintenance and climate action in the buildings, electricity, transportation, and oil and gas sectors.
According to the paper, as front-line and essential workers respond to COVID-19 and businesses retool to meet critical medical needs, long-term investments should be based on climate principles while putting workers first.